Join the Leading Foundation Repair Company in Nashville
Assist maintenance staff/team with service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
- Must demonstrate the Four A’s (Attendance, Aptitude, Appearance and Attitude) through: consistent attendance, demonstrate a positive and cooperative attitude, and demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles: completing preventative maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, and replacing filters
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections, repairing minor mechanical and electrical system malfunctions, replacing parts and components
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs
- Keeps shop and other equipment operating by following operating instructions: troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventative maintenance, and calling for repairs
- Keeps maintenance supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt
- Commitment to safety culture by following all USS Safety Guidelines as determined by OSHA
- Provide some jobsite equipment troubleshooting and maintenance repair
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice
- Shop area with some outdoor tasks as needed
Education and Experience:
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable MVR
- Must be physically able to work on and under automobiles and equipment as needed
- Perform some or all duties on a 8-hour work day.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen.
United Structural Systems, Inc. (USS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. USS does not and will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or status as a disabled veteran.