Crew, General Labor (Lewisburg, TN Location)
Join The Leading Foundation Repair Company in Lewisburg, TN
United Structural Systems, Inc. is seeking construction laborers and project foremen to join our foundation repair and waterproofing crews.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and background checks.
- Preferably have a valid driver’s license.
- Able to lift and carry 95 pounds.
- Able to work overtime. Crews work four 10 hour days with potential for overtime on Fridays. (Overtime is not guaranteed, but crews generally work 50+ hours per week.)
- Some limited overnight travel is possible.
Job Duties (may include but not limited to the following):
- Working outside in all types of weather at residential and commercial sites
- Using all types of hand tools and equipment
- Operating excavators and/or skidsteers and other large equipment
- Driving USS vehicles as needed
- General construction duties as assigned by the project foreman
Pay ranges from $15 to $19 per hour depending on experience. Forty-hour weeks year-round with the possibility of overtime each week. Annual paid holidays, (40) Forty hours paid vacation after one year. Individual health insurance provided at no cost, with dependent coverage available under Section 125 plan. Health savings account, Dental, vision, disability and accident insurance available after 60 days. 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan available after one year. $15,000 life insurance policy provided at no cost.
If you are interested and meet the job qualifications above, please complete the USS job application online. You can also complete an application and submit it via email to email@example.com or you may drop-off at our office at 2111 Boat Factory Road, Pleasant View, TN. If you have any questions concerning this posting, you may call our office at 615-227-2275 and speak with Charamagne.